He Grew up in Pueblo
Dr. Jim Beck is a native of Pueblo who now serves the community as a specialist in the treatment of TMJ Disorder, Sleep Apnea, and Snoring. Dr. Beck is uniquely qualified to provide care for patients suffering from these ailments thanks to his extensive training in these areas and his longstanding commitment to academic and professional excellence.
A Highly Qualified Practitioner
Dr. Jim Beck has completed numerous continuing education courses in the treatment of both TMJ Disorders and Sleep Disorders. He also has an extremely impressive academic record. Teaching is his passion and Dr. Jim Beck has lectured dentists throughout the nation on professional best practices and the science of dentistry. Dr. Jim Beck has also published academic papers and written training manuals for his fellow dentists.
Diplomate status is the highest honor that boards of certification bestow on a member to denote excellence in a particular field of dentistry. Dr. Jim Beck has been recognized a Diplomate in the treatment of TMJ Disorders by the American Board of Craniofacial Pain and he has also been recognized as a Diplomate in the treatment of Sleep Medicine by the American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine.
In order to achieve this distinction, Dr. Jim Beck completed numerous courses, passed written and oral examinations, and documented his service as a primary care provider for patients in both treatment domains. He’s also required to abide by each organization’s professional code of ethics.
Providing the Best Possible Care
Dr. Jim Beck’s aim is to provide the best possible care to our patients by consulting the latest scientific research in the field and using the most advanced technology.
When Dr. Jim Beck isn’t working to perfect his professional skills as a dentist, he enjoys hunting, golfing, bicycling, and spending time with his family.
- Diplomate–American Board of Craniofacial Pain
- Diplomate–American Board of Craniofacial Dental Sleep Medicine
- Diplomate–American Sleep and Breathing Association
- Fellowship–International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Fellowship–American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Bioresearch Electrodiagnostic Mastership Certification
- Bioresearch Diplomate of Postgraduate Education
- Institute for Advanced TMJ Studies Mini-Residency
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Jeanette Beck–Office Manager
Jeanette Beck is our office manager. She’s here to answer all your questions and she keeps things running smoothly. Jeanette and Dr. Jm Beck have been working together and happily married for over 25 years. She enjoys outdoor activities such as bike riding and occasional fly fishing.
We also have an office dog named Kane-Apache